Glass pool fencing can be expensive, which means that it’s important to make sure that you protect it as much as possible so that it remains in good condition for a decent amount of time. There are a variety of different ways to do this, but nano glass protection remains one of the most popular.
Nano coating involves the addition of a chemical coating to the exterior surfaces of your glass fence panels. This coating is only a few atoms think, which means that it doesn’t affect the visual properties of your glass. However, it is extremely water repellent and tough, increasing the strength and durability of your pool fencing.
Here’s a list of our top 5 reasons why you should always use nano glass protection:
- Nano-Coated Glass Is Scratch Resistant
One of the biggest problems with using glass as a building material is its tendency to scratch and wear over time, especially in harsh environmental conditions. Scratched glass fence panels simply look old, which can detract from the appearance of your entire yard.
However, nano-coatings are extremely tough, which means that they will make your glass panels very scratch resistant. Ultimately, nano glass protection will make your glass fence panels look better for longer, allowing them to maintain a ‘like new’ look for years into the future.
Installing fences around you home is not really an option. It’s a necessity, because if you don’t do something about it, then your neighbour will, and you will have to pay half the cost anyway. Straight from the fencing professionals Eline Fencing Perth, here’s a few things to think about if you’re going to install fencing.
- What is thе purpose of the fence?
- Whаt types and ѕtуlеѕ оf fеnсing are there on the market?
- Whаt is the best type of fence to do the job I want іt tо dо?
- How Much wіll іt соѕt?
- Do I need a professional fencer or is it DIY?
- AND mоѕt important, where are my property lіnеѕ?
Security fencing ensures that whatever is enclosed within it is safe from intruders and it also keeps the public safe from wandering into a place that may not be safe for them. It can surround residential property, commercial establishments and even industrial sites that are many hectares in size. There are several different types of fencing and what you need will the dictated by the kind of establishment you want to surround, where it is, the length the fence needs to be and your budget. Here are some different kinds of security fencing.
- Chain link fencing. This kind of fence has a diamond mesh body with two diameters; 2.50mm or 3.15mm. The mesh is galvanised or PVC coated. The top of the fence can be two or three strands of barbed – razor – wire, which can also be Y-shaped or double Y-shaped so that it extends over the verticals on each side. It is highly effective and is used for mine sites, construction sites, sporting fields and anywhere that high security is essential.