Installing fences around you home is not really an option. It’s a necessity, because if you don’t do something about it, then your neighbour will, and you will have to pay half the cost anyway. Straight from the fencing professionals Eline Fencing Perth, here’s a few things to think about if you’re going to install fencing.
- What is thе purpose of the fence?
- Whаt types and ѕtуlеѕ оf fеnсing are there on the market?
- Whаt is the best type of fence to do the job I want іt tо dо?
- How Much wіll іt соѕt?
- Do I need a professional fencer or is it DIY?
- AND mоѕt important, where are my property lіnеѕ?
Security fencing ensures that whatever is enclosed within it is safe from intruders and it also keeps the public safe from wandering into a place that may not be safe for them. It can surround residential property, commercial establishments and even industrial sites that are many hectares in size. There are several different types of security fencing and what you need will the dictated by the kind of establishment you want to surround, where it is, the length the fence needs to be and your budget. Here are some different kinds of security fencing.
- Chain link fencing. This kind of fence has a diamond mesh body with two diameters; 2.50mm or 3.15mm. The mesh is galvanised or PVC coated. The top of the fence can be two or three strands of barbed – razor – wire, which can also be Y-shaped or double Y-shaped so that it extends over the verticals on each side. It is highly effective and is used for mine sites, construction sites, sporting fields and anywhere that high security is essential.